Applications for the highly anticipated Coffee Conversations in APRIL are now open 💥🤩
Get in quick before slots run out to get an opportunity to talk to specialists who can provide invaluable information about pathways on specialties you are interested in 👀👩⚕️🧑⚕️
On top of that, you will be sponsored up to of $20 for your meal, how great is that? 🤩🥰
We have 5 esteemed doctors who have volunteered their time for these small group sharing sessions 👨⚕️👩⚕️:
Dr Lee Yung Seng
Paediatrics and Paediatric Endocrinology Specialist, Consultant
NUHS, National University Hospital
24th April, 12pm @ Kembangan (Further details TBC)
Sign up link: https://tinyurl.com/5d2d984c
Dr Lee Oh Chong Leng
Mission (Bukit Batok) Medical Centre
24th April, 1pm SGT @ Serangoon Gardens (Further details TBC)
Sign Up Link: https://tinyurl.com/zm58bupe
Dr Kenny Pang
Asia Sleep Centre
23rd April, 2pm SGT @ Paragon
Sign Up Link: https://tinyurl.com/ntp59874
Dr Lim Hwee Yong
Oncologist & Cancer Specialist
Novena Cancer Centre, Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital
19th, 20th or 21st April, 5pm @ Novena (Further details TBC)
Sign Up Link: https://tinyurl.com/2tetxe44
Dr Puah Ser Hon
Respiratory & Critical Care Specialist, Consultant
NHG, Tan Tock Seng Hospital
21st April, 5pm SGT @ ZOOM (online meeting)
Sign Up Link: https://tinyurl.com/h6k9w76x
- You are free to sign up for meals with multiple doctors provided they do not clash.
- There are 5-7 slots available for each session, so it is important to sign up immediately.
- There are separate sign-up forms for each doctor, so please sign up for your preference first to maximize chances of securing a slot!
- Details of meet-up are flexible and subject to change. Participants will be added to a private chat group with the invited clinician, where the exact time, date and location of the meet-up will be determined.
- For those who are currently not in Singapore, we highly recommend to sign-up for a group zoom chat with Dr Puah Ser Hon, the NHG Respiratory Medicine Programme Director, who will also be able to chat about the NHG Internal Medicine Residency Programme.
For any queries, feel free to email us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you there! 🧑⚕️☕