Hello Mentors! Here’s everything you need to know about the programme and how to apply! Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
Registration Period(Mentors): 23rd October to 21st November
Price of Registration: Not Applicable
Link to google form: https://tinyurl.com/SMSANZBSWMentor
Key Dates for Mentors
Key Dates for Mentors
|Meeting with the Team||5th December||Zoom|
|Suturing Workshop D-day||18th December (0830-1330)||Zoom and Physical|
Event Timeline (Physical)
|0930-1000||Introduction and Suturing theory|
|1130-1200||Quiz + Certificates|
|1200-1300||Refreshments + Feedback + Evaluation|
Event Timeline (Online)
|0930-1000||Introduction and Suturing theory (Main Zoom lobby)|
|1000-1130||Suturing practical (Breakout Rooms)|
|1130-1150||Quiz + Feedback (Main Zoom lobby)|
Mentors’ Meeting Agenda
|5th December||Introduction of Mentors |
Program Run Through including:
– Parts of a suturing kits
– Form and Techniques
– Specific Suturing Techniques: Simple interrupted, Instrument tie, Horizontal and vertical mattress, Continuous interrupted, Deep Dermal, Subcuticular)
– Hand-ties technique
What is the programme modality?
We will be conducting a physical session and a online zoom session at the same time
Will the physical session be held in Singapore or Australia?
Participants can only sign up for the physical session if they are in Singapore as the physical session will be held in Singapore.
What is the commitment level for mentors?
Mentors would need to work together with the planning committee to produce the curriculum. The mentors and planning committee would meet twice before the start of the programme. (Details of the meetings are stated in the section titled: Key dates for Mentors)
Who can I contact for more information?
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com for any queries.
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- Understands and can explain the proper procedures for suturing
- Interested in teaching basic suturing skills
- Able to conduct lessons in an engaging manner
- Willing and able to come up with workshop curriculum together with planning committee
How do I apply?
- Meet the eligibility criteria and is interested in applying for the Basic Suturing Workshop
- Expression of interest form: https://tinyurl.com/SMSANZBSWMentor